We hold monthly online and in-person events that are exclusive to our members ranging from evening drinks and canapes receptions, private dining experiences, our popular FAM trips and personal development workshops. Our evening events take place in London with our FAM trips taking place within the UK and internationally. If you would like to attend our events, please get in touch or check out our Membership Options section to find out details of our membership options.
Our 2021 events calendar
- Virtual Team Building & Update with Pure Communications
- Building Resilience Workshop with Jenna O’Connor
- Instagram Live all about Eventprofslive – available on our Instagram account to catch up on
- The NoMad Hotel – virtual site visit and update with GP Associates
- Instagram Live sharing our insights on the differences between international and domestic corporate event professional roles – available on our Instagram account to catch up on
- Eventprofslive Social Media Bootcamp Challenge with Sabrina Meyers including a social media masterclass
- Preparing our members for 17 May onwards with Exclusive Collections
- Instagram Live sharing our insights on networking – open to non-members
- Impostor Syndrome Workshop with Jenna O’Connor
- Musical Bingo with Wildfire The Experience Agency
- More details to follow….
JULY – the return of the in-person events…..
- Cheltenham and surroundings FAM Trip
We know that Eventprofslive is a community where you can meet with your peers and friends in the industry to come together to share knowledge, stories and increase your venue/supplier knowledge at events all whilst having fun! Our members’ safety and well-being along with the venues/suppliers hosting us and the wider community is our top priority, therefore, we will be pausing on in-person events until we feel it is safe to return and will be following the government guidelines when we do so.
It is not all doom and gloom though… to keep our community going, spirits up and show how fabulous we all are, we will be holding exclusive events for our members from virtual team building events, wellness clinics so we can all catch up with each other and we will regularly hear from venues/suppliers. We also have our online forum where members can reach out to each out for best practice, recommendations or just a vent!
Since we’ve started out we’ve had some amazing events everywhere from The Ned to Pennyhill Park! Check out our previous events page to read all about what venues/suppliers we’ve worked with since 2015!